Quora Quesion & Answer Website
Konnor has written answers to people’s questions, since 2011. In 2018, he received a top writer recognition on Quora for his answers about being transgender. His partner calls him the “Dear Abby” of the subject of Transgender people, and although he may not quite be in the league as Dear Abby, he likes to offer some honest and fearless advice. Here are some examples of his most recent essays.
- 9/30/2015 – Does a trans person have to be transgender forever?
- 9/21/2015 – How Can Someone Transition as Cheaply As Possible?
- 9/20/2015 – What Are the Best Books to Educate Myself About Transgender People and Transsexuality?
- 9/20/2015 – It Seems to Some Americans that They are Suddenly Being Forced to Accept Transgender People with No Choice in the US. Why is This Happening?
- 9/19/2015 – Do Transgender People Ever Stop Thinking About Being Transgender?
- 9/18/2015 – How Do You Tell Your Parents That You’re Transgender?
- 9/18/2015 – When Did You Stop Doubting That You Were Transgender?
- 9/12/2015 – How Do You Get Estrogen Pills for Transgender Women (When You are 39?)
- 9/8/2015 – How Did You Handle Being Transgender in the Pre-Transition Phase? What’s Your Story?
- 9/4/2015 – What Are Some Good Books for Lovers, Partners and Spouses of Transgender and Gender NonConforming People?
- 9/1/2015 – How Do I Tell My Parents I am Transsexual Without Causing Hurt?
- 8/30/2015 – Why Are Post Op Transsexuals Considered Higher Up that Pre Op Transsexuals?
- 8/30/2015 – How Do I Overcome Low Self-Worth as a Transgender Person?
- 8/27/2015 – Why Do Groups that Face Discrimination Also Discriminate Against Themselves?
- 8/26/2015 – What are the reasons for or against issuing someone an ID for gender reassignment without requiring surgery?
- 8/22/2015 – Where Do Transgender People Go to Find Information On Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Procedures?
- 8/21/2015 – How Can I Politely Address Transgender People Without Compromising My Belief that They are Not the Gender They Claim to Be?
- 8/20/2015 – Are There Any Online Transgender Support Groups?
- 12/27/2011 – What are some Cultural Faux Pas When Interacting with Transgender People (an oldie, but a goodie which has recently been updated)
- Love Always – Transition Envy
- Polare Magazine Article – Late Transition Leads to a Happier Life
For the most recent news and updates, Like AS U R Studios on Facebook